Here at Dentistry In The Village and Clarkson North Dental in Mississauga ON, we know from experience that finding a dental implants provider can be one of the most challenging parts of the dental implant process. That is why we created this page of information to help our patients in Mississauga, ON and surrounding areas find the absolute best provider for their individual needs. Read on to learn some great tips for finding the right provider for you.
How To Find The Right Dental Implants Provider
We recommend patients ask the following types of questions prior to selecting a provider for their dental implant placement:
- How long have you been offering tooth replacement services?
- Do you have any special training in dental implant placement?
- Are you licensed or certified in dental implant placement?
- What materials will be used for my dental implant procedure?
- Are you using the latest technology available?
- What is your dental implant success rate?
- Are there any pictures of your previous dental implant patients that you can share?
- Will all of my procedure be done in-house or will parts be outsourced to another provider?
- Will I need supplementary procedures before my dental implant placement procedure?
- Is my consultation complimentary? If not, what is the cost?
- Will I be obligated to purchase any products or services after my consultation?
- Will I be given a written quote after my consultation?
- Will the quote include all parts of my procedure, as well as all of the parts of my dental implant?
PLEASE NOTE: These questions are general in nature and are ONLY intended to assist our patients in finding the best dental implants provider for their needs. We hope that this list inspires you to ask questions and educate yourself about the procedure and your provider. If for some reason your provider cannot answer any of these questions, it is probably a good idea to keep searching.
Preparing For Dental Implant Surgery
Preparing for your procedure is almost as important as the procedure itself. That is why it is critical that you tell your doctor about any medical conditions, medications you take, or any additional health concerns you may have. Another recommendation is that you get your mouth as healthy as possible by practicing excellent oral hygiene, ending your smoking habit, and getting any signs of gum disease well under control. If you have additional questions about preparing for dental implant placement, please give us a call. Or, create a list of questions and ask them during your dental implant consultation.
Choose Dentistry In The Village & Clarkson North Dental For All Your Dental Services
Dentistry In The Village & Clarkson North Dental in Mississauga ON are proud of the experience and skill level of our staff. Additionally, you can rest assured that our products, equipment, and procedures are all carefully chosen to ensure superior results for our Mississauga, ON patients. We also offer great financing options, so there is no reason to delay your treatment. Give us a call today to schedule your no-obligation consultation with one of our amazing doctors!